Tuesday, March 17, 2009

God is so good.

Well I think most of you would agree. But, like since I have gotten to Colorado, I have felt like, I didn't understand why God had brought me here, like I knew He had a reason, but I wasn't really growing, I mean I kinda was, but I still felt like I was in this dry place with Him, I didn't feel like I had any real close friends, and I just felt like... empty. Well last week was a really bad week for me. Like everything that was like storing up inside of me... kinda exploded. So, all week I was like wondering why I was here, and asking God why. But like this weekend God really showed me why I am here, and my purpose and a goal. Now that God has shown me that, I feel so ready to get it done and I feel like I have a purpose. I am so ready to go after what God has planned for me. So, tonight was amazing! God really just gave me joy, and for the first time I have fully felt free. Like there have been times here like that I have felt closer to God and stuff, but they were like little things, Now I feel really free, and I feel like I wanna run after God with everything and not stop. I am ready to go deep and intimate with Him. I am so excited for what He is going to teach me and how He is going to use me. God is sooooooooooo Good:)

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the note! I got it today and I needed it so much!! i loveyou!

    ReplyDelete