Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update

Well I think it is about time for an update. Well first I want to let you all know that I had the best Valentine's ever. The guys on our team made us dinner, and wrote us notes and got us flowers, it was sooooo sweet! I love the guys on our team.They treat us like ladies, but not just like ladies but like their sisters in Christ. They protect us and honor us and treat us with absolute purity, and for that I am so thankful that God put me on the team I am on. Anyways the last few weeks have been crazy. I have realized a lot about myself and a lot about what God has for me. We went through two events this past 2 weeks. The first one was our retreat overcome. This was all about overcoming past hurts, sins and things in our life that keep us separated from God. I realized a lot. I view myself in usually a bad way. But God revealed to me how He sees me. And how much He loves me and how He picks me out of the multitude. Gods love was lavished on me that week. This week we are in our thing called testify. There are these people from another church here to speak proficiency over us. To help us to realize our original design. It's not in a weird way, but just showing how God made me. It is cool to see God speak truth into my life. God is so amazing I have seen Him do crazy things. I think we limit the power of God a lot of times. God has infinate power, and usually we tend to not use it. But we need to realize that Gods power is inside of us and we have the authority to use it in Jesus' name! I think the sick and hurting should be healed all the time, but we rarely use the power we have. God has given us power... use it for His glory.

1 comment:

  1. SO AWESOME!!! I am so glad to get the update on you! I miss you so much! It's funny I was reading that original email for the time I first "met you"... lol... So glad I've gotten to know you. I loveyou!

    ReplyDelete