Thursday, February 5, 2009

home

If home is where the heart is what if my heart isn't anywhere. I feel like my heart has no resting place. Like I don't feel at home here, and I don't feel at home there. Where is my home. My only true home is in Jesus, yes I know that, but seriously I want to feel at home somewhere. I know where I truly feel at home...and I miss it so much. Home is where your family and friends are... I miss running though metro with out my shoes on and saying hi to everyone who comes in or everyone I know. I miss dancing around, singing to myself. That is my home. I miss home. But God has called me to leave everything to come here. To be apart from what is confortable so I can be dangerously unconfortable for the cause of Christ. I want to live for God in a why that inspires others. God is so much closer than we think. I can't wait to know him more.

1 comment:

  1. you're right, home is where your heart is dear girl. Rest in Him, He wants you to surrender to Him, then your heart will be wherever you are! Does that make sense?

    Oh, I miss you! I miss you so much! Your beautiful face, your loving smile, your sweet thoughtful ways, your great laugh. Your heart that shines through you like a city on a hill.

    I loveyou... all the way from Detroit!!

    ReplyDelete