Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Life?

I knew when I started DLA that I would draw nearer to God. That I would seek His face and His will for my life and I would grow in my understanding of Him. I don't think I truly was ready for what I was to encounter. Not just seeking Him..but Him seeking back. God is searching for us and seeking and pursing us just as much as we are to Him. He loves us and wants us to be in a relationship where we are fully surrendered to Him. This has been hard for me. I think I have always tried to surrender to Him, but really I have only given Him a fraction of what He deserves. But in the last few weeks, I've been going after Him like I've never done before, and in return I am finding Him like I've never found before.

My prayer is that this year I find Him, and seek Him and never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment