Tuesday, April 27, 2010

week in review

So I'm stealing this kinds from Margie (the best ideas are stolen :))

Fuel explosion tour started Monday, I don't know how I am going to handle this.

I am tired.

I think I need a new job, but I don't want to leave my job.

I want to go away somewhere.

I've been hanging out with Chantel a lot, and I happy about that, because we've been friends so long, she actually gets me.

I got to see Levi and Judah a lot last week! I love those boys, well I love that family! Adam and Katie are awesome!

I think this might be my last year being on a team for the explosion tour.

The lock-in is coming up so fast... I don't think I'm ready

I e-mailed the organization that I want to go to Africa with, I am hopeful they will allow me to go for three months.

Colombia is coming fast.. luckily I only need like $240ish.

I love Alyssa.. shes one of my fuel girls, and she made me a cute card on Monday for no reason, except to say that she loved me. I don't even do anything for her to love me.

I think I am failing at more than I should be.

I'm sick of meetings.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're succeeding at more than you know... you just don't see it because you're striving for Greatness! And each day my love you get closer.

    ReplyDelete