Saturday, April 3, 2010

Grace

I've had a lot of thoughts lately. Yesterday was the good friday service. It was so awesome. For the first time I got to be in it. I was actually REALLY nervous, but it turned out great:) But anyways, I've been thinking a lot about grace, because the good friday service was about grace. It's crazy how much we screw up in our lives, and how God gives us grace. Grace upon grace upon grace. I have seen the grace of God transform many lives lately. I have seen people who were far from Him come closer, and others who were growing close, make choices for Him that were tough.. Oh the grace we get. Us sinners, dirty, messed up, broken sinners... I am so thankful for grace in my life. the grace that changed me, but since then has been taking me on a crazy journey. Living life for Him is wayyyyyy more exciting then living life without Him. It's not about rules, its about a relationship that will take you to the ends of the earth and back, or maybe just to the end of your rope... then you can take hold of His.

His GRACE has brought me safe this far and His GRACE will lead me home

John 1:16 (English Standard Version)

And from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.

2 comments:

  1. His grace is amazing. It is what constantly draws me near him and his loving kindness leads me to repentance. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN SISTER! God was with you, in you, and working through others because of His story in your life. I loveyou mucho!!

    ReplyDelete