Friday, February 26, 2010

Just kidding.. hear me out

Well in the last post I wrote about how I was not going to go to Colombia, and how I felt like I was supposed to go to Uganda instead. I still want to go to Uganda, but now God has changed things and I am able to go to Colombia too. God is really funny, because I totally was sure He didn't want me to go, but I still said, well if it's your will then you'll make it happen. And He did. I'm not going to get into all the details, but I can tell you He changed a lot so I would be able to go. So now I'm going to Colombia, and I'll go to Uganda/Kenya/Rwanda in august 2011:)

2 comments:

  1. THAT'S AMAZING!!! I love your heart. How you love locally and abroad. Those who know you are so blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! So happy that he made a way for both! That is amazing. I love when he does those type of things!

    ReplyDelete