Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life is good:)






So, so much had been happening over that last few weeks, so I thought I would update with some pictures:)

For my birthday we went to Texas road house the night before (my favorite restaurant) I went with my team. It was so much fun and it was delicious! So here are a few pictures from that night, (they made me get on a saddle and they sang to me.. but I don't have any pictures of that lol.





Then the next day on my birthday they made me a cake!



Then that night my home sponsors surprised me with a cake and ice cream,it was like another little party!

So then the next day we went on tour! Tour was amazing. We got to meet a ton of people and pray with them and it was awesome. I have a ton of pictures from tour, they are on my face book!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! I miss you more everyday!

    ReplyDelete