Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm not going to Mexico..

So, just to let you know, because of the violence in Mexico, we are not going to go to Mexico. We are sending a small group of guys...but they will be flying in so that way its not as dangerous. God totally provided though! In the matter of like 24 hrs, 2 other missions trips came up. God provided the trips and the extra money to go! God is amazing. So we have a group going to Berlin, Germany, and a group going to Honduras... I get to go to Honduras!!!!! I am so excited. From the minute they said the 2 trips.. I was like I want to go to Honduras... even though Germany would be cool for like the experience of going there, we get to work with kids in Honduras... which is where my heart is. I am so stinking excited! God is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are going to go to Honduras!! and not Mexico

    ReplyDelete